Are you a seasoned security professional looking to make an actual impact in driving cyber strategies? Tired of just executing strategies from HQ and not being able to develop an effective strategy from scratch? Want to be part of the leadership team that is establishing and maintaining a strong security posture for one of the most stable financial institutions in the market? Then keep reading.
Reporting directly to the CISO, the successful candidate will manage a team of highly technical security professionals. You will play a pivotal role in driving change - process improvement with the aim to strengthen security operations. Working in tandem with other technology teams, as well as external vendors, your ability to provide positive actions will be highly regarded.
To be considered we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- At least 16 years of experience in Information/Cyber Security
- Expert knowledge in enterprise security is key
- Proven leadership experience is essential
- Strong exposure to MAS TRM will be highly preferred
- Change driver mentality is key
- Due to confidentiality around information in the firm, only Singaporeans candidates will be considered.