We are looking for an enthusiastic Support Engineer to join an expanding team for a tech led Financial Services business in Derby.
This role will involve supporting a blend of business systems & applications, some bespoke to the business and some bespoke to the industry. You will also get the opportunity to work with Marketing on their website.
You will get the opportunity to work directly with the development team on integration's and to resolve issues, this is a business where you will learn following through escalations to learn the resolution.
Currently utilising AWS, you will also gain cloud experience. They have a very team driven & collaborative environment so you will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working on supporting IT applications & systems
- Experience working with ticketing systems, preferably Jira, Confluence
- Experience with SQL & writing queries is essential
- Any experience working on websites with Umbraco or URL would be desirable
- Experience working alongside developers and / or on integration's would also be desirable
The company has an amazing working culture where promotions & progression is actively encouraged, a lot of their now senior developers started in the business as 1st line engineers! This is a great opportunity to work with a business that supports individual growth with various training opportunities and programmes.
This opportunity has no out of hours / on call work and after initially settling in, home working options are available, this is a great next steps for someone looking to continue to grow their career.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details