Supply Chain Assistant
A successful SME in the drinks supply industry catering to businesses worldwide have an exciting opportunity for a supply chain assistant to spearhead the organisations rapid expansion based in the heart of London.
To be successful in this role you must have strong supply chain experience and commercial acumen to assist with the Supply chain manager responsibilities.
- You must be a proactive & resourceful problem solver with the ability to visualise our end to end supply chain process
- Schedule orders to keep up with changing lead times ensuring stock is expedited in good time
- You must constantly monitor and meet demand for over 160 SKUS (and growing) to ensure all stakeholders are satisfied
- Ensure adequate levels of stock for promotion and marketing purposes.
- Study customer buying patterns, know your products and your supply base.
- Eliminate risks through conducting regular stock check and demonstrate thorough planning and execution in the end-to-end buying and movement of goods.
- Consideration will need to be given to the technical specification of products, costs and business risks (commercial and financial), for all purchases
- Ensure all data on supply chain tools are recorded often and accurately. Effective Relationship building will be highly beneficial.
- Time management, accuracy and attention to detail and a goal driven nature is crucial when performing all aspects of your role.
- Understanding of customs compliance involved in importing goods into the UK
Senior Category Manager
- Norwich, Norfolk
- £45000 - £51000 per annum
- 6 days ago
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Category Manager to work within Group Procurement in Norwich on a 12 month fixed term contract starting in September. The purpose of the Category Manager role is to maximise value through the end-to-end sourcing and commercial manage... Read More