3rd Party Assurance Lead - FTSE100 Insurance Organisation
London or Bristol - Salary up to £100,000
My client, a multinational insurer and one of the largest life insurance companies within the UK are looking to recruit a 3rd Party Assurance Lead to join the UK CISO office based in either London or Bristol.
The UK CISO office is responsible for leading the security strategy across all UK markets and is looking to increase headcount by 50% over 2018. This role will be responsible for ensuring all UK markets have an effective supplier assurance and monitoring system that ensures any corporate information and client's confidential data is kept secure while being held or processed by third parties.
- Manage the Supplier Assurance programme for all critical suppliers holding confidential company data and ensuring compliance with the Global Information Security Mandatory Controls.
- Manage the supplier assessment process for all key suppliers to the UK Markets.
- Establish and develop effective communication processes with the Global Supplier assurance team to ensure all requirements are met in the UK Markets without any duplication of work.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with Supplier Relationship Managers regarding any security issues arising from their suppliers.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Demonstrable experience of managing Supplier assurance programmes and auditing suppliers, ideally within financial services sector or within a large business.
- Proven experience of working with both internal and external customers and technical teams.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of information security principles and processes
- Adept at working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Educated to degree level (ideally within Technology or Information Security)
This is a great opportunity to gain specialist experience of 3rd Party Assurance in a fast growing and forward-thinking Security team. There is an opportunity for progression with the Global CISO office as the team grows and the chance to work alongside several highly experienced and knowledgeable Security professionals.
This key role will not be on the market for long, please send you CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.