Oliver James Associates are working on behalf of a nationally recognised retailer based in the North West. Looking to appoint a qualified accountant you will be leading a team of Stock & Duty Accountants and providing support to pertinent projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Provide advice and guidance to Senior Management on depot stock valuation and duty elements
- Ensure financial controls are effective in all aspects of stock, leakage and duty processes
- Take ownership of the Duty Management Systems ensuring business risks are mitigated
- Develop thorough analysis of stock profit balances and continually improve processes
- Provide financial and project support to Senior Management
This is a great role in a large Finance team based in Manchester with unrivalled progression opportunities and great exposure to the wider business.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Significant experience within a retail or FMCG environment
- Team management experience essential
- Salary £55,000 + Benefits
- Flexi-time and remote working available
- Up to 31 days holiday (dependable on years of service)
To apply, please submit your CV online or email Helen Bilsborough with an updated CV - email@example.com