Oliver James Associates has been exclusively engaged by a NYC based Insurance firm is looking for a Statutory accounting professional, to join their high performing Reporting team in the New York City. This highly visible position will play a key role in the interaction with senior stakeholders within the business. The role will initial be on a contract basis, with the opportunity to go permanent after an initial duration.
The Statutory Accountant will be Responsible:
- Develop and Assist in the production of Statutory quarterly and annual filings
- Be a key point of contact for the broader finance teams by liaising and guiding the organization Statutory Reporting
- Assist with the Financial Controls and assist both internal & external regulators
The Statutory Accountant Requirements:
- 5+ years Accounting experience and must have experience with Insurance Statutory Reporting
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communicator across a broad range of stakeholders
- CPA qualification very advantageous
Please apply immediately to be considered, as there are interview opportunities available asap.