Would you like to bring digital banking to a new level, and to discover new technologies? Are you interested to know more about the international IT-landscape where this major Dutch bank operates in, as well as the challenging tasks and your personal development? Then please keep reading.
You will be working in a team that is responsible for software development of Private Banking.
Your task package will be, among other:
- Developing of client websites, Android and IOS apps, and employee portals
- Client relations systems for unlocking client details via any medium on any moment
- Process automating with work flow tools
It will be your and your team's responsibility to fasten and enhance digital transformation by contributing to building, testing, analysing or designing applications in the international IT landscape.
You will work in a value delivery block / scrum-team that is dedicated to one of these focus areas. This can vary from technical roles to design or analyse of solutions. As a team you are responsible for the product. Team work is key!
- A starter with passion for IT
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent in English
- Ambition to specialise in IT
- Strong technical and analytic competencies
- Unique personality
What do we offer:
Both the bank as Oliver James offer many opportunities to personal development.
Furthermore we offer:
- Direct start
- Challenging role
- Nice atmosphere in a diverse international team
- Opportunity to work abroad occasionally
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Interesting secondary terms of employment
- Investment in your personal and professional developing