As a Database Administrator you will responsible for:
- Working closely with their business intelligence unit within the organisation.
- Responsible for handling multiple databases and supporting daily operations of the organisation
- Acting as a bridge between database architecture and business intelligence teams
- 3-8 years of experience SQL Server DBA
- Hands on experience with migrations, setting up high availability (AlwaysOn) environments and performance tuning
- Experience with developing/automating in T-SQL or SSIS;
- Experience with reporting service SSRS and preference SSAS.