SQL DBA needed for a Global Payments Leader
SQL Server DBA
The company assists its clients with payment processing services which is provided efficiently and securely through database platforms, maintained and supported by the company.
- Maintenance and assistance of the company's database platforms, showcasing problem-solving skills to guarantee remarkable customer experience
- Cooperate in a team of engineers, developers, administrators and project managers on different tasks and infrastructure projects, which will be an important side of this role, including design, implementation and go-live.
- Required experience with SQL Server 2016, Always On, Windows Clustering and with Database environments
- Proficiency in T-SQL, and experience in SSIS
- Extensive knowledge of Index maintenance and integrity check configuration and advanced backup, also considering solid capacities in database optimisation, analysis and resolution of performance issues.
- Seeking an energetic and communicative attitude in the next company's DBA.
- Experience working in security, with large database, and an understanding of PowerShell is a plus.