I am currently recruiting for a SQL Database Administrator to join a market-leading Insurance business who are based in Hertfordshire.
Your responsibility as a database administrator (DBA) will be the performance, integrity and security of a database. You'll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users.
You'll ensure that:
- data remains consistent across the database
- data is clearly defined
- users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs
- there is provision for data security and recovery control (ensuring all data is retrievable in an emergency).
- SQL- Must have Microsoft SQL Server 2017
- 4 years experience working as a DBA