Are you looking for a position where you can play a key role in the definition and improvement of a company's IT Architecture? This opportunity offers just that.
This is an opportunity to join a company with a genuine desire to improve and enhance their current IT and IT Security landscape.
The role is for a passionate Solution Architect, who will play a key role in transferring high level Architectural designs into modern and secure IT Architecture.
You will achieve this by acting as the interface between Enterprise Architecture and my clients IT implementation teams, holding the responsibility as a key coordinator for IT projects and Solution Architect.
Further to this, you will continue to drive the IT Architecture evolution from a technical and financial perspective to meet business demands.
Working for this client will allow you to have visibility and influence throughout the organisation, as they are well funded and have a genuine desire to modernise their IT investment, but are not too large to the point where your impact is limited.
- Designing and implementing IT Architecture to fit the needs of the business
- Ensure recommendation and advise for the organisation with regards to continuous improvement of their IT Architecture
- Lead projects in the area of IT architecture to ensure smooth IT Integration
What you will bring:
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Architectural experience of around 5 years or more
- The ability to translate high level Enterprise Architecture to IT operations
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills in at least English language
- Knowhow in Datacenter moves, LAN/WLAN network, IT Security and Hybrid Cloud environments
Digital Solution Architect RPA - A2A
- Milano, Milano (provincia)
- 13 days ago
Per conto del Gruppo A2A, la più grande multiutility italiana, da dieci anni all'avanguardia nei servizi sul territorio e nelle soluzioni tecnologiche, sono alla ricerca di un/a Digital Solution Architect da inserire all'interno della funzione Digital Transformation & Digital Innovation... Read More
Solution Architect ( .NET / Applications )
- Altrincham, Greater Manchester
- bonus & benefits
- 16 days ago
Solution Architect ( .NET / Applications ) A secure financial services business is looking for a Solution Architect with a Software development background (ideally .NET) to join them. The business offers a flexible working environment with a day from home, flexible start/end times with ... Read More
- Zürich, Switzerland
- 6 days ago
My client are located in the Canton of Zurich. I have partnered with them to recruit a Security Architect to not only further develop their Security Architecture landscape, but also drive forward various IT Security initiatives within the business through technical and strategic guidanc... Read More
- City of London, London
- 15 days ago
Main Purpose The Enterprise Architect will be a focal point for strategic IT leadership, enabling the alignment of business and IT strategy across the organisation and external partners and supporting the execution of IT and data related investments to meet business goals. The candidate... Read More