The Business Solutions Architect works with stakeholders from across the business to architect technology and business solutions. They will create business and technology architectures in response to opportunities and tenders and will identify the resources and capabilities required to deliver end-to-end services for customers.
The BSA will also facilitate the creation of business cases for governance approval and prioritisation, containing clear and accurate views of the costs and benefits of solutions, clearly identifying both implementation and on-going operational costs.
The BSA will work closely with Sales teams, internal stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts. They will manage the many complex elements involved in creating a solution that matches business and customer needs and supports new business and growth opportunities that are critical to Assurant UK and European strategy
- Work with the Business Development team to create winning submissions for new business through RFI & RFP responses.
- Architecture of appropriate technology solutions to meet business and customer requirements across all technology services in the business.
- The articulation of business and solution designs into appropriately formatted internal and external presentation material and Solution Blueprints.
- Preparation of business cases detailing customer journeys, high level solutions, delivery costs and operational costs.
- Creation of technology architectures that are appropriately detailed, are cost effective, are operationally efficient and have quality as a key attribute.
- Development of clear lists of requirements from tenders and opportunities that match architected solutions.
- Definition of customer business and workflow journeys in solutions.
- Collaboration with business stakeholders to agree technology solutions and collate appropriate input from Subject Matter Experts throughout Assurant.
- High level assessment of the effort required to deliver planned solutions, and all associated costs involved, across the business.
- Provide business solution insight and consultancy to colleagues within Assurant Solution Europe.
- Experience of Working in Mobile and Insurance Markets
- Strong Architectural Design and Modelling Skills across a wide technology base
- Business Solutions Development Experience
- Strong Facilitation and Experience in Client Consulting
- Knowledge of Sales Processes and Capabilities
- Knowledge of Bid Processes and Customer Engagement
- Senior Stakeholder Management Experience
- Ability to Work Under Pressure and to Short Deadlines