Senior Software Engineers - Big Data & Analytics
Heavily backed company providing high standard services that offers data anonymization and analytics to guide and help its customers to a secure protection of personal data by the GDPR.
- Design, develop and maintain the components included in the company's platform, such as Data Lake, Data Privacy Engine, Data Ingestion Algorithms, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Analytics Engines etc.
- Contributing to the project lifecycle, including design, development, testing, bug fixing etc.
- Building Client facing APIs in an Agile based software development environment.
- Required Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- More than 1 year of experience as web developer for data analytics. More than 4 years of experience for the Senior Software Engineer role.
- Expertise with full stack web development for Web UI and data source / RESTful API integration.