Role: Mid - Senior Software Engineer
Job type: Permanent (80/100%)
Start Date: Flexible (ideally April 2020)
We are currently recruiting for multiple software engineers for an exciting project relating to the Swiss government infrastructure. Your role would be working on a brand new project from beginning to end, implementing a case management platform tool focusing on hands-on development in Java in a microservices architecture environment.
- Strong knowledge in Java development
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture and Spring
- Fluent German language skills
- Nice to have: Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Gradles, SonarQube, Domain-Driven Design, Git, IntelliJ
- A privately owned Swiss business committed to the growth and development of its employees
- A business model focused on new projects with exciting technology
- Opportunity to join a project from the beginning and be involved end-to-end
- Good office location just outside of Zurich city centre
For further information please apply with a copy of your up to date CV, all applications will be reviewed and considered immediately.