Quantitative Developer/Software Engineer - My client, a global investment bank, are looking for a quantitative developer/software developer to work within the Front Office alongside the traders and other quants.
As a quantitative developer working in C++, you will be working directly within the front office to build out the functionality of the existing systems. The team you will be joining is comprised of developers and quants who manage the trading system that is used throughout the bank.
Why you should apply:
- Exposure to traders and all senior stakeholders
- You will be working within a relatively small team which allows copious room for growth
- Complete autonomy and ownership of your work
- Exposure to the latest and fastest programming
You should have:
- Bachelors degree in a numerate discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Maths etc.)
- C++ knowledge
- Experience working with a large quant library experience (varying years of experience as they are hiring at different levels)
- Strong software engineering techniques and design principles