An IoT platform leader who's R&D headquarters are based in Dublin City Centre.
Background to the role:
The current Software Development Manager is moving into a CTO role. This role is critical in order for the company to continue to scale.
- Leading a team of 11 world-class Developers from the get-go to work on exciting and innovative new projects.
- Define and deliver the roadmap for the product in conjunction with the CTO/COO
- Engage with external customers in business and system analysis design
- Act as a PM / scrum master for the team - daily stand-ups etc.
- Manage the process of supporting external developers, developing on our platform
- 3+ years in a development leadership manager role
- Project Management orientated with a technical and innovative mind
- Agile project management experience utilising Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Ability to work well and communicate with different stakeholders, C-Level, Sales, Technical, reporting directly to CTO
- Background in one or more of the following areas: Telecoms,
- Background in one or more of the following areas: IoT, Telecoms, Big-Data, SaaS, Openstack, Private/Public/hybrid Cloud, AI, Deep Learning, Predictive Learning.