As the Software Developer, you will develop tailored solutions that support and deliver the Development roadmap for both the business and its clients across multiple platforms. You will work as part of a team to; deliver projects to meet the needs of the business, correcting issues, and carry out enhancements as logged through its service desk. You will assist other developers in the department in their day to day work.
- Ownership for the delivery in year objectives aligned to required performance standards
- Influence, shape and execute solutions to realise objectives
- Effectively uses all resources to ensure optimisation of delivery
- Delivers positive engagement with stakeholders
- Constructively challenges drivers for change and takes ownership of change activity ensuring implementation is timely, to quality within budget and risks are mitigated.
- Identify PI/CI opportunities both embracing and encouraging change
- Ownership for the delivery and management of TCF initiatives to ensure fair customer outcomes
- Manage risks, including identification, mitigation and controls within department/ span of control
- Drive and support a compliant and customer centric culture
- Builds on capability and talent opportunities for all staff
- Drives delivery through the engagement of people and cross functional teams
- Engages employees by demonstrating company values and behaviours and ensuring key business messages are cascaded where relevant
- To embed and live the company values in everything you do
- Adhere to Information Security policy and secure coding best practice
- Make contributions to the development of modern business systems
- Develop solutions according to agreed development methodologies
- Work with other developers to ensure quality
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Build strong working relationships with other developers and teams
- Follow guidance from other developers and senior staff to deliver quality solutions ensuring compliance with ISO and regulatory requirements
- SQL Server developer experience (2012-2014)
- Knowledge ofSSIS including creation and maintenance of packages.
- Able to code in basic scripts tasks in C#
- Understanding of Database concepts
- Entity Relationship Models
- Data Flow Diagrams
- T-SQL Scripting / Database Object Creation
- Complex Stored Procedures / Transaction Handling
- Functions / Triggers/ Views / Exception Handing
- C# or VB.net
- Web Services