Software Asset Analyst - 12-month Contract - Surrey - Inside IR35
My global client is actively looking for a Software Asset Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
You will be involved in a risk minimisation project across their IT portfolio.
- Internally review 3rd party suppliers and identity issues/exposure.
- Update database to ensure all software licenses are in place and valid.
- Help with the information that will be needed for a 3rd party audit
- Summarise current control efficiency
- Offer opinions and recommendations
- Software asset agreement
- Experience working with a multinational company
- Importance on detail
- High quality of written and verbal communication
- 3 + years' experience in software asset management
- Licensing knowledge
- Length: 12 months
- Rate: £500/day
- Location: Surrey
- Start Date: ASAP
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DO SEND AN UPDATED CV TO JADE.WHITE@OJASSOCIATES.COM