I am currently working on a role for my client who are a Tier 1 insurer based in Central London.
I am looking for a Project Manager who has been involved in HR transformation projects who can assist with the SM & CR Implementation for my client on a contract basis.
The initial contract is for 6 months with significant potential to extend, rates are flexible dependent upon experience. The client are looking for a candidate to join urgently (immediate start preferred although they will consider notice for the right candidate).
The programme is a major workstream for the business with a significant budget. Candidates will be expected to have a good understanding of how an insurance business is structured with particular focus on regulatory workstreams.
The client are looking for a business-facing Project manager to assist with the following:
- Ability to clearly define project scope and deliverables which achieve the strategic outcomes.
- Demonstrate full traceability of requirements, design, implementation, evidencing, embedding.
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to identify when early interventions are required and demonstrate successful outcomes working with challenging stakeholders.
- You will need to deliver the change leading a small team of Individuals working in the business
- Delivery focussed - able to identify and pursue the successful completion of key project products simultaneously ensuring quality and timeliness of all outputs.
- Ability to initiate, grow and maintain strong working relationships and influence at all levels including executive sponsors, business leaders, subject matter experts and other key stakeholders.
- Exposure so SM & CR or similar regulatory project.
As this is a high profile project for our client, it is important that the successful candidate meets all of their essential criteria.
- Strong project Management experience (5 years+)
- Strong General Insurance / Financial services experience (5 years+)
- Strong stakeholder management skills (up to C suite)
- Exposure to regulatory programmes of work (2 years+)
- Significant experience of working on HR transformation programmes/projects.
If you are interested in this position, please respond to my advert and forward your most recent CV today