Client and team:
International Leading Financial Institution
Portfolio Administration & Shared Services
Our client, a World Leading Financial Institution, is now implementing SimCorp.
The implementation tasks have been divided into different project streams, according to the subsequent SimCorp Modules to implement and/or subsequent departments.
One of these streams is the System Foundation, which has the Data Management substream. In order to successfully accomplish the implementation of SimCorp Dimension for this streams, our client is seeking External Configurator, to design, configure, test and implement the modules as described and to train the internal resources at in the new system. The external configurator needs to have distinct knowledge in their relevant fields of expertise within SimCorp Dimension project domain and scope.
Successful implementation of Simcorp Dimension for the relevant stream.
Overall Configurator responsibilities
- Configuration of the system SimCorp Dimension, to fit the requirements as provided by the client on the SimCorp implementation project for DM.
- Perform testing activities in compliance with internal guidelines and expectations.
- Adjust configuration after testing results during the different phases for the different streams.
- Provide expertise by proposing best practice solutions for the deliverable solutions in configuration of the system. Configuration of the production environment for migration and implementation of SimCorp Dimension.
- Train and share experience and knowledge with internal workforce.
Freelance - Indipendent Consultant
Salary & Benefits:
Based on candidate experience and seniority level
Daily rate + Relocation Package (for international consultant)