Sharepoint Developer - Parsippany - 6 Month Contract to Hire
* Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
* Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
* Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
* Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
* Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
* Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
* Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
* Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
* Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
* Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
* Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired.
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
* Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
* Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient.
If interested please respond with an updated resume.
- Jacksonville, Florida
- US$60 - US$100 per hour
- 6 days ago
Web Methods Developer
- Sandy Springs, Georgia
- US$40 - US$60 per hour
- 4 days ago
Web Methods Developer - Atlanta - 6 Month Contract (to hire)_ Main Responsibilities: Design develop and support webMethods implementation projects using the webMethods 9.x and/or webMethods 10.x product suite Collaborate with stakeholders and project team to identify needs and gather re... Read More
GMC Developer - Nottingham
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £25000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
- 16 days ago
GMC Developer - Nottingham We are looking for a number of GMC Developers to join a successful Integrated marketing business with offices through the UK. Joining their Nottingham office, you will be part of an established team working on a range of projects for various clients. You will ... Read More
Senior Java Developer
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 20 days ago
Java Developer - 6 month contract I am currently recruiting for a Java Software Developer to work within the Software Development Team, to work on our existing online suite of applications. We are looking for a talented individual who can quickly become productive within our highly comp... Read More