SHAREPOINT BUSINESS ANALYST - Insurance.
To make sure that SharePoint Team sites, Document Management, Intranet and new Acquisitions are aligned with Business requirements, which enables the SharePoint Admins and Developers to work on accurate information. Show the Business users how to use SharePoint and associated applications.
- Data analysis using SQL for new Acquisitions to define how the data is migrated onto our systems
- Become the SME for Acquisitions
- Manage the Information flow for Acquisitions. Make sure that the SharePoint team are involved in/aware of project decisions, involving the SharePoint Admins as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot Incidents and Requests, passing only the more complex ones to the SharePoint Admins
- Perform business process analysis in order to understand current processes and evaluate and propose options for future processes, potentially using SharePoint. This could involve setting up new sites, list and libraries or amending what is already in place.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing application support; training users.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- SQL Management Studio skills
- Data analysis skills
- Excel Skills
- Technical Report Writing skills
- Experience of SharePoint 2016 and/or SharePoint Online but if not then SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
- Understanding of the insurance and reinsurance market
- Awareness of GDPR and its implications
- Records management experience
- Powershell experience