Service Partner Analyst
I am currently working with a Financial Services company based in Central London, who are looking to source a Service Partner Analyst. The role includes activities ranging from risk assessments, relationship management, monitoring of performance against published rules and standards, follow up on production incidents, communication of market practices and regulations and service reviews.
- Manage relationships with Critical and Key Service Providers providing settlement bank, registration, network provider and/or central counterparty services to EUI.
- Develop professional relationships with key personnel at service providers and partners, ensuring that EUI is presented in a positive manner.
- Act as lead on response to third party market consultations and represent EUI on market-wide working groups.
- Involvement in high profile projects relating to onboarding of new service providers and service changes impacting them.
- Ensure service providers adhere to documented performance expectations.
- Three to five years of experience in the UK financial services industry.
- Understanding of the current regulatory environment in the UK financial services industry.
- Analytical skills, excellent written and oral communications, good presentation skills, time management expertise, and the ability to manage many tasks concurrently are required.
- A working knowledge of the following cash and securities settlement processes as well as Custody operations.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
Manager Statisticien - Data Analyst
- Paris, Île-de-France
- €45000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus + Participation
- 4 days ago
Oliver James Associates vous offre aujourd'hui l'opportunité exclusive d'intégrer une grande compagnie d'assurance au sein de la Direction des sinistres de sa branche non-vie. Nous recherchons des profils spécialisés du côté non-vie de type data scientist ou actuaire ou statisticien, do... Read More
ERM Officer - Insurance / Underwriting Risk
- London, England
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
- 19 days ago
Oliver James are currently representing a large London Market player in their search for an Enterprise Risk Officer. This role is a middle management position and sits in the 2nd line Enterprise Risk team. Oliver James are currently representing a large London Market player in their sea... Read More