A great opportunity to work on large regional transformation projects with a top tier regional insurer! Currently looking for an experienced Senior Transformation Lead to drive and deliver one of their technology transformation projects.
- Drive the delivery and implementation of programmes and projects within the technology stream.
- Responsible for deploying the Global Transformation Project Management framework.
- Assign responsibilities to project resource providing them with direction and confidence to deliver results.
- Identify problems and implement solutions based on rational judgement.
- Ability to design the governance around all program and project related communications
- Manage the interaction and communications with all programs and vendors.
- University Graduate
- Extensive experience working as a Program/Transformation lead within Insurance sector
- Outstanding track record for successful delivery of large, complex change projects in insurance industry.
- Have an understanding of financial reporting systems (e.g. IFRS reporting systems).
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their business objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives
- Experience in working with diverse teams of different work streams, and leading onshore and offshore project managers in multiple locations
- Proven ability to deliver on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management and demonstrate successfully the ability to conduct impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Strong communication skills in English - both written and verbal
An excellent opportunity to drive and deliver large regional projects. Highly competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate, as well as visa transfer/sponsorships.