Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a leading Asset Management group in Zurich in their search for an experienced Senior Transaction Lawyer.
My client is an exceptional Asset Management business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs. They run their group legal function from Zurich and are seeking a senior legal counsel to directly support the General Counsel in a broad range of M&A activities.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for specialized divisions the Group, for Transactional M&A Law (including Private Equity, Private, Joint Ventures and Real Estate transactions)
- You are responsible for the legal support of M&A transactions and corporate restructurings
- Presentable and comfortable in front of internal and external clients discussing sensitive/difficult topic
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Participation in the expansion of new business areas in the framework of the
- Fluency English and German with additional languages such as Italian and French preferred
- You help to expand the team and take on a role model function towards younger team members
Required Key Skills:
- Swiss Bar, other qualifications (like LL.M or MBA) are an advantage
- Minimum 8 years professional experience after Admission to the Bar
- Broad understanding of Swiss & European Financial Services regulation
- Relevant experience in financial market and corporate law
- Established M&A background working with Private and Public Acquisitions
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer.