Tester - Product Development - South Leeds (Off M1 near Wakefield)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced manual Tester to join a business during a 3 year IT Transformation. Joining a team of Developers and Testers which is growing you will work with the product development team on a range of projects. It is a very collaborative team, and the role would give you the opportunity to support the business as they develop how they run their testing and moving into automation. This teams works on exciting new product development!
- Working with Kanban methodology
- Able to work in a collaborative way with Developers
- 3 amigos experience / knowledge
- Shift left testing principles
- Testing throughout the life cycle principles
- Defect prevention principles
- Open minded and flexible in terms of Agile / Kanban working practices - the business has newly adopted Agile ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- API testing
- SQL Server experience
- Test automation experience would be beneficial but not essential. However an appetite for automation is desired.
Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks with August/September start date.
The business offers a range of benefits including holidays, pension, training support, free parking etc