Systems Engineer for a global leading company that provides a service in document productivity offering an innovating alternative to Adobe Acrobat through their cutting-edge technologies and platform
Senior Systems Engineer
This global leading company provides a service in document productivity offering an innovating alternative to Adobe Acrobat through their cutting-edge technologies and platform.
- Collaborating with the team of engineers in order to ameliorate technical solutions and their design to meet customer expectations.
- Automating the company's infrastructure based on AWS and Mesos (Ansible, Terraform, custom tooling, New Relic, Sumologic, etc). Knowledge of Go would be an advantage.
- Improve and code the software components of the company's platform to ensure the required availability, scalability and effectiveness.
- Implement back-end services like Spark, Athena, Redis, and NATS
- Solid background in Designing and Coding (preferably in Go or Scala), with extensive knowledge of UNIX system and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Expertise in configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Salt, etc) and in Git
- 10+ years of experience in development, 3+ in leadership positions
- required experience with at least one of the following: Containerization (e.g Docker), Orchestration (e.g. Mesos, K8s), Service Discovery (e.g. etcd, consul), Big data frameworks (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Presto).
- Knowledge of IaaS/PaaS provider best practices, especially AWS is an advantage.