This a very exciting to role to join a true leader in setting up this brand new function in Dublin.
As the Senior Security Pricing Analyst, your role will entail:
- Researching, analysing and determining security valuations across a variety of products
- Independently identify and resolve complex operational issues
- Support the management team
- Taking initiative to review, revise and modify processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Dealing with the Investment Management Group, fund advisors, third party vendors, custodial banks, and pricing governing bodies
- Leading business critical projects by completing a comprehensive impact analysis, find solutions and implement them.
Overall you will become the go to SME for the Security Valuations area.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- A Degree, ideally with an accounting or finance component
- Previous Security Pricing or Fund Accounting experience
- Excellent initiative
- Generous salary and bonuses twice yearly
- Excellent health and pension plans
Overall this is a unique opportunity to join an growing firm in a brand new role.