Senior Salesforce Admin
This is a unique hybrid of a Business Analyst and a Salesforce.com admin role. You'll be responsible for the day to day operations and updates, but more importantly it will be your job to educate senior leadership on the utility and importance of the Salesforce implementation.
In addition, you'll also undertake the following:
- Serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with the possibility of 500 global users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Design and execute a training program for new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Work with users, desk heads and management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, reporting and change management activities
- Work independently with business users and stakeholders to define and document development requirements
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the global application development teams
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
You need to bring the following experience:
- 5+ of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM301) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Experience in implementing a Salesforce user training program preferred.
Senior BI Developer
- Chicago, Illinois
- US$60 - US$80 per hour
- 16 days ago
Senior BI Developer - Chicago - 6 Month Contract to Hire Position Summary: Create and deliver reporting and analysis solutions. Analyze business requirements and work with client areas to produce functional specifications for use as reference in creation of the reporting and analytical ... Read More
Senior Data Analyst - Insurance - Chicago
- Chicago, Illinois
- 8 days ago
Senior Data Analyst - Insurance - Chicago Permanent FTE Role The Company A well known P&C insurer in the Chicago Downtown area, who are driving significant Change and Transformation across the organization in how they utilize Data to drive improved business decisions. You will work in a... Read More