Senior Sales Engineer - Robotics
Reports to: Country Manager ITA
With a passion for automation and technology, you will show how our products can easily automate any complex business process for customers from all industries throughout the EU.
Sales Engineers bring technical passion and experience with them and use this to assist our Enterprise Sales team bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities by giving on the fly bespoke demos and delivering planned POC's, when you're not at a client you will be working from your home office with broadening your knowledge and assisting the rest of the team by generating artefacts, there will only be very un-occasional travel needed to your home office in UK for team meets/business briefing/nights out etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the spear tip leading the RPA industry which is set to be one of the biggest industries in the world in the distant future.
- Assist sales/other business units with your technical knowledge in meetings and on calls
- Conduct Demos and Proof of concepts for clients
- Build subject matter expertise across our products and methodologies.
- Weekly travel (90% of time travel Monday, on site with client Tue-Thu return home Friday)
- Work as part of the global team with an aim to improving overall team knowledge and conversion rates,
- Ultimately become a knowledge master within our reality
- Demonstrated expert communicator/negotiator
- Experienced and self-motivated
- Strong technical experience in varying infrastructure types
- Broad knowledge of automation technology
- Comfortable with change
- Passionate about technology
- Comfortable presenting
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Travels extensively on short notice (up to 75% travel)
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
-Join a fun highly passionate and motivated team comprised of some of the best minds in the business
-Work for the industry leader, and get the shares that come with a PRE IPO company currently valued at almost 2 billion and growing
-Unparalleled networking potential
-Work from home
-Travel and see Europe/the world with more 'sensible' expenses approach
Home office: Milan
Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Hong Kong
- 7 days ago
Our client is a leading international insurance corporation. Working in their company is a great opportunity to gain exposure of big projects and resources of good training. They are now looking for: Senior Full Stack Engineer (7-8 years of experience) Full Stack Engineer (4-5 years of ... Read More
Senior Data Engineer (AWS)
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- US$60 - US$90 per hour
- 26 days ago
Senior Data Engineer - Charlotte - Contract to Hire Oliver James Associates are currently partnering with the Enterprise Data Organization (EDO) of a market leading Insurance carrier in Charlotte who are seeking a Senior Data Engineer responsible for modernizing a portfolio of Data Asse... Read More
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Hong Kong
- 6 days ago
Our client is a leading international insurance corporation. They are now looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer. Working in their company is a great opportunity to gain exposure of big projects and resources of good training. Responsibilities: Work in Insurance Admin System Team of t... Read More
Senior .NET Developer - AI-optimized sales and customer success
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 1 day ago
We are working with a new client who are a next-generation AI-optimized sales and customer success platform from the US who have set up operations in Dublin City Centre. The company develops an innovative cloud business application powered by machine learning, built on top of modern tec... Read More