Senior Risk Modelling Analyst
I have just been briefed by a leading client in the Milton Keynes area for a Senior Risk Modelling Analyst. My client are a leader within their area of the market and are looking for astute risk and analytically minded professionals to join the business and enhance their credit risk framework.
My client are offering successful candidates a long term career plan alongside industry leading training schemes where you can pick up tools such as R and Python or hands on modelling experience.
- Building and managing risk models to support the business in lending to customers and calculating capital requirements. This includes both the scorecards used in lending decisions and the models that are used in the calculation of the capital requirements
- As a Risk professional at my client you will be involved in undertaking in depth portfolio analysis and taking accountability for the development/monitoring of various models, including stress testing models
- Devising project plans and reviewing the project performance against these targets and updating the plan and stakeholders accordingly
- Translating the results of the models into business language to ensure that the business understands any assumptions as well as the structure and outputs of the models
- Analytical mindset - with hands on experience using SAS/SQL
- Educated to Bachelors/Masters level in a numerate subject
- Experience within a risk environment desirable
- Experience within the Financial Services sector
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Risk Modelling/Scorecard Development experience is not a requirement of this role
- Salary up to £45,000
- Industry leading benefits
- Flexible benefits
Send your CV to Luke Almond ASAP to be considered for this opportunity.
SAS, SQL, Risk, Analytics, Customer Insight, Manager, Head, Director, Senior, Analyst, Propensity, Model, Regression, CHAID, Credit Risk, IRB, Portfolio, Unsecured, Secured, Bank, Finance