Senior Risk Actuary | Leading Insurer
A leading organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Actuary to their central Risk function. The Risk function assists the Board to formulate, implement and monitor adherence to the Risk Appetite and Limit framework, risk management plans, risk policies, risk reporting and risk identification processes.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in the organisations operational risk.
- To lead the development and maintenance of the Risk Management Framework, including risk policies and standards, and report on the attestation against policy requirements in line with the Group Governance Framework.
- To lead the bottom-up, top-down and emerging risk processes.
- To lead the implementation of Solvency II Pillar 2 processes for which the team is responsible.
- To manage the process for producing Committee MI for which the team is responsible.
- To lead the coordination and production of regulatory disclosures, including ORSA, ICAAP, Solvency and Financial Condition Reports and Regular Supervisory Reports.
- To advise Finance on content relating to risks and uncertainties in the annual report and accounts of the Company's legal entities
You will be a Qualified Actuary with a number of years experience who is seeking to move into a position of high influence where you will be tasked with advising some of the organisations most senior stakeholders.
Senior Investment Risk Actuary
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £110000 per annum
- 17 days ago
A senior opportunity has arisen for a qualified investment actuary to join an exciting UK Life Insurance business. This company has exciting projections for 2020, as a result the investment team are looking to grow. Applicants will benefit from having private debt experience. Model deve... Read More
Senior Risk Actuary (Capital) - London
- London, England
- 27 days ago
A Premium Insurer and leader in the transactions space is seeking to bring in a Senior Risk Actuary. You will provide insight and assurance to the Deputy Actuarial Function Holder about the insurance risks and Internal Model risks faced by the business. Key Responsibilities To design, d... Read More
Risk Actuary (FIA)
- Up to £115000 per annum
- 3 days ago
OJA is partnering with a Life insurer who is seeking to appointed a Senior Risk Actuary on a 6 month fixed term contract. The salary goes up to £115,000 (pro rata) + bonus and other benefits. Candidates will be FIA with a strong track record in both risk and internal model projects. Ple... Read More
Senior Catastrophe Modelling Analyst - Lloyd's Insurer
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £85000 per annum + package
- 13 days ago
I am currently working with a leading London Market Insurer currently looking to add an experienced Catastrophe Modeller to their growing team. I am currently working with a leading London Market Insurer currently looking to add an experienced Catastrophe Modeller to their growing team.... Read More