Oliver James Associates are supporting a leading FTSE Listed Insurer who are seeking a Senior Reporting & Analysis Actuary to work in a position of autonomy with the opportunity to work across some of the groups most most important reporting metrics.
Your main areas of responsibility within this role will be to lead the delivery and analysis of the Group's actuarial financial reporting requirements across IFRS, EV and reinsurance reporting and support the development and maintenance of these financial reporting metrics (including IFRS17 implementation).
You will oversee, manage and deliver the reporting process across both BAU and project based activity acting as the voice of the Financial Reporting & Analysis team to ensure requirements are captured and delivered in line with strategic priorities.
This position will require the successful candidate to work in a position of autonomy with strong independence to manage your own team, schedule and to deliver results to a high standard as required.
- Qualified Actuary
- Life Insurance experience essential
- Experience of an actuarial reporting function
- Proven technical and analytical skills with knowledge of IFRS, EV, Solvency II or risk-based capital metrics
- Knowledge of insurance products and markets, including UK reporting regulations
- Good problem analysis and resolution skills
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Understanding of people resource requirements
- Able to manage smaller defined projects alongside other stakeholders in the company
- Able to assess materiality of issues and determine appropriate course of action
Please follow the correct instructions to apply for this position.