I am currently working with a leading insurance company who is looking for a Statutory Reporting Accountant to join their team in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will have experience in IFRS, project work and UKGAAP.
To be suitable for this role you must:
- Must be Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of preparing stats is essential
- Should have a good focus on process, controls and governance
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
The position is paying circa £55,000 + benefits. If you are a statutory reporting accountant looking for your next role then please get in touch.