Oliver James Associates has been exclusively engaged by a NYC based Financial Services firm is looking for a Regulatory Reporting accounting professional, to join their high performing Broker Dealer Team in the New York City. This highly commercial position will play a key role in the interaction with the front office and senior stakeholders within the business. The role will initial be on a temp basis, with the opportunity to go permanent after an initial duration.
- Develop and Assist in the production of Regulatory reports and prepare the firm's quarterly and annual filings
- Be a key point of contact for the broader finance teams by liaising and guiding the organization Regulatory Reporting
- Assist with the Financial Controls and assist both internal & external regulators
- Public accounting experience very advantageous
- 2+ years within the Financial Services industry (Asset Management, Banking, FS, Insurance or similar)
- Regulatory reporting experience is a must
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communicator across a broad range of stakeholders
- CPA qualification very advantageous
Please apply immediately to be considered, as there are interview opportunities available asap.