Oliver James Associates are recruiting for numerous Quantitative Risk Analytics Consultants for our Advisory client in London. The role is with a truly global organisation with an outstanding reputation, who are investing heavily within Credit Risk & Quantitative Analytics. The role pays up to £65,000 basic salary (dependent on experience) plus flexible benefits and this role can be based in either London or Edinburgh.
You will be responsible for working closely with various financial services clients in London, as well as working closely with various IT and Accounting teams. This role would give you the chance to work with some of the worlds leading banks across the retail, wholesale, corporate and investments space.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- You will offer comprehensive solutions to industry challenges such as IFRS9, IRB, AIRB, Stress Testing and FRTB.
- Participating in various quantitative analytics engagements with a focus on credit risk
- Working effectively as part of a highly skilled analytical team
- Adopting industry leading analytics techniques
- Managing stakeholder timescale requests
What we're looking for:
- Educated to at least Bachelors level with a quantitative subject
- Proven Credit Risk experience - either industry or consultancy
- Ideally experience within a model development role
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Proven experience using any of the following: SAS, VBA, R, Matlab
- Knowledge of Risk regulations such as IFRS9, IRB
- Project management and good report writing skills
CV's to email@example.com
Credit Risk Analyst, Modelling, Validation, Monitor, Scorecards, SAS, SQL, Decision Science, PD, LGD, EAD, Probability of Default, Loss Given Default, Exposure at Default, Forecasting, Application Scorecards, Behavioural Scorecards, Capital, Basel, IFRS9, Impairment