GDPR Senior Project Manager
Rate: €550 - €700 DOE
Length of Contract: 9 Months
GDPR Senior Project Manager: Required for a leading Financial Services organisation to provide expertise on GDPR, Dublin 2 based, great location working with a global company from their European HQ.
Role Value Proposition:
The GDPR Senior Project Manager will responsible for providing project management expertise and leading GDPR. The role will be required to identify project resource requirements and secure commitment from internal and external resources to ensure the timely delivery of GDPR
Heads of Functions
- Oversee GDPR which requires considerable resources and high levels of functional and regional integration.
- Independently handle assigned components of the project such as scheduling, cost management, risk management, etc.
- Assign individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and develops schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
- Prepare communications regarding status of projects; interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
If you feel your experience matches this role then please make your application via the links provided and I will be in contact to discuss your CV in more depth.