senior Project Manager
As the Senior Project Manager, you will work for a market-leader of the global logistics and transportation market. You will have full autonomy and responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of Business Change projects that will revolve Business Migration and Integration.
About the Role
As the Business Project Manager you will be joining the company PMO team. Reporting to the Portfolio Delivery / PMO Manager, you will be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills to achieve the desired results in a fast-paced environment. You will plan, execute, and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. You will acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. You will be responsible for delivery of project objectives and the oversight of quality control throughout the project life cycle
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- To manage the development and implementation of both business and IT projects to time, cost and quality.
- Ensuring projects are delivered according to our project methodology and stage gate process to de-risk delivery
- To manage a number of projects at any one time
- Manage key stakeholders and their expectations through effective updates and communication on plans and progress reporting.
- Manage risks and issues; escalating cross project risks and issues through functional management
- Accountable to the business sponsor for successful delivery of project deliverables within approved timeline, budget and agreed upon success criteria.
- Create and execute project plans and revisions as appropriate, using change control to manage impact
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Ensure sign off of deliverables by relevant stakeholders and that acceptance criteria are in place and adhered to
- Manage project finances, ensuring variances are known, reported and managed
- Facilitate the development of project business cases with Business Leads and Business Analysts
- Ensure benefits management activities are included within project plans
- Ensure stakeholder management plans and communication plans are in place for the project
- Engage Change Management Leads to ensure related activities are integral to the core project plan
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, candidates that have a CV which mirrors the requirements of the above position will be prioritised and contacted first.
Senior project manager
- Surrey, England
- £450 - £525 per day
- about 1 month ago
The role is for a senior project manager working within a first tier insurer based in Surrey. The initial contract is for 6 months with significant potential to extend, rates are flexible dependent upon experience. The client are looking for a candidate to join urgently (immediate start... Read More
Senior Project Manager (Infra Ops)
- Kent, England
- £550 - £650 per day
- 12 days ago
As the Senior Project Manager you will be working for a market leading financial services client based in Kent. You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a series of projects geared towards the efficiency infrastructure operations. Key Accountabilities Scope & Budgetary Man... Read More
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- 1 day ago
Project Manager Huddersfield Project Manager To be responsible for the delivery of one or more Business Change projects. To achieve this, our Project Managers are passionate about quality, about delivering on a right first time every time basis, about teamwork, and have the ability to i... Read More
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £90000 per annum
- 3 days ago
You will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms based in the City of London. Our client is looking for 5 Project Managers to join the Product Delivery Portfolio on a permanent basis The job Manage product development projects from design through to launch. The su... Read More