Leading Insurance Business; Business Critical, Strategic Projects; Permanent Role With Superb Progression
This leading insurance business is looking to hire an experienced Program Director to lead the regional IFRS17 IT Project team. This is a great opportunity to support the business in critical, complex and strategic initiatives while enjoying long term career progression and stability in a successful, expanding business.
You will be responsible for managing and driving a regional team to build complex solutions around the IFRS17 implementation. This involves business requirements analysis to produce an end to end data integration across all lines of business, requiring interactions with business heads and colleagues across the organisation.
- You should be a senior Project Manager with experience of delivering strategic initiatives to regulatory deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of IFRS17 would be advantageous but is not essential
- A background in accounting applications would be beneficial
- Experience of delivering large, regional applications used by multiple countries
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex technical situations and clearly articulate strategies to multiple stakeholders