This role is focused on providing technical applications support, facing off to our various businesses, the eRun Technical Support team is in charge of production management of eBusiness applications on FX, Bonds and IRD activities. As a Senior Production Engineer, you will be part of the team responsible for the eRUN infrastructure worldwide. You will support change, incident and monitoring of the platform ensuring maximum efficiency, scalability, and resiliency.
This is a 12-month contract that is extendable beyond.
You are expected to have strong knowledge and proven experience of the following:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Good Unix/Linux, SQL, KSH, VBA, PowerShell, Perl and WPF experience (a combination, not all of them)
- Written and Spoken English
- Infrastructure knowledge will be very useful
- Middleware (Solace/ WebSphere MQ / WebSphere AS / CFT / JBoss)
- Basic understanding of financial markets and products
- Experience (minimum 5 years) on production support for trading systems, supporting trading and sales applications, exposure to position and risk management with experience in IT services & operations
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes, DevOps, Software Development LifeCycle, Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS and Linux/Unix
- Working knowledge of networks, firewalls, proxies, load-balancing, database, systems and application management
- Ideally have worked in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment supporting mission-critical applications and/or infrastructure, facing off to demanding customers
- Strong experience working with both project team & users, change management skills, interpersonal and communication skills and discipline and follow organisational process
This role is focused on providing technical applications support, facing off to our various businesses; however, a good conceptual understanding of the underlying IT infrastructure is highly desirable.
Please apply with an updated CV.