Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a leading Asset Management group in Zurich in their search for an experienced Senior Fund Structuring Lawyer.
My client is an exceptional Asset Management business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs. They run their group legal function from Zurich and are seeking a Senior Lawyer for the Private Markets Structuring business.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for specialized divisions the Group, for Structuring Law (including Private Equity and Private Debt)
- Tailoring structured Private Markets solutions for Institutional and Private Clients
- Design and implement innovative product and investment structures
- Instruct and Manage internal and external legal counsel
- Proficiency in English and a second language (in particular French) being a strong plus
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm's business and industry
Required Key Skills:
- Bar Qualification, other qualifications (like LL.M or MBA) are an advantage
- Minimum 7+ years professional experience after Admission to the Bar
- Private Markets structuring experience with Switzerland, Germany and France
- Relevant experience in financial market and corporate law
- Established background working with Private and Institutional Investors
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.