Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a leading Private Bank in Zurich in their search for an experienced Senior Lawyer for their Ultra High Net Worth division.
This organisation is headquartered in Zurich and are seeking a Senior Private Clients Lawyer reporting directly to the Group Head of Legal.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for key clients within the organization relating to all Private Client matters (including Trust, Foundation, Immigration and Estate Planning work)
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial / business acumen when advising clients for the business
- Exposure to working with HNW and UHNW individuals
- Presentable and comfortable in front of internal and external clients discussing sensitive/difficult topics
- Shows initiative, identifies risks and presents new ideas for Corporate Legal matters
- Exposure to clients working in international markets including EMEA, Israel and the USA
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Fluency English and German with additional languages such as French and Hebrew advantageous
Required Key Skills:
- Swiss Bar, other qualifications (like LL.M or MBA) are an advantage
- Minimum 6 years professional experience after Admission to the Bar
- Broad understanding of Swiss & European Financial Services regulation
- Established Private Banking, Family Office experience dealing with UHNW clients in Switzerland specifically
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.