Senior PMO Analyst - Manchester - up to £45k
Risks, Issues, Planning, Dependencies, Budgets, Quality Assurance, Resource management, Demand Management, Governance
A large national organisation based in Manchester are looking for an experienced Senior PMO Analyst to join their Change function. The purpose of the role will be to provide governance and delivery support to all projects from idea to implementation. The role will provide support at both the programme and enterprise level. As the organisation are going through an extensive period of change the successful Senior PMO Analyst will have to be both highly adaptable and versatile.
- Managing a repository of project risk/issue logs producing programme level summaries as required
- Coordinating the monthly collation of status reports and creation of portfolio reports.
- Collating project cost reports and providing consolidated financial reporting at the programme level
- Manage project specific documentation and RAID logs
- Provide support during project meetings
- Providing wider team support.
- Minimum 5 years PMO/project experience
- Highly analytical and ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Any relevant professional qualifications such as PRINCE2
- Previous experience of working in an change environment
The Company are a national leader in their field and are currently embarking on a period of strategic change. They are looking for ambitious individuals who enjoy periods of change to join them.