Senior Planner (Real Estate)
Senior Planner - Manchester & Surrounding Areas - Commercial / Residential Real Estate
Permanent Role - £40,000 - £50,000 + Company Car & Bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Planning Manager to join a rapidly expanding organisation, nationally recognised for impressive growth and profit consistently over the last 5 years. Times Top Track for Profit, Growth and companies to work for!
You will be pivotal assisting the running of the organisations planning team and managing a portfolio of development sites from acquisition through to development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Town Planning Application Management
- Negotiation of property legal agreements
- Attend Public Consultation, Planning Committee and Pre Application events
- RICS / RTPI Qualified or Similar
- Good understanding of the UK planning system - England, Wales & Scotland
- Full Driving License
If you believe that the above describes you, please get in touch with Tom Ogden at Oliver James Associates to find out more- firstname.lastname@example.org . or click apply. If successful, you will be contacted within 24 hours. Oliver James are engaged as an employment organisation with an exclusive partnership for this particular client
Sorry, there are no matching jobs currently available