Senior Planner - Manchester & Surrounding Areas - Commercial / Residential Real Estate
Permanent Role - £40,000 - £50,000 + Company Car & Bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Planning Manager to join a rapidly expanding organisation, nationally recognised for impressive growth and profit consistently over the last 5 years. Times Top Track for Profit, Growth and companies to work for!
You will be pivotal assisting the running of the organisations planning team and managing a portfolio of development sites from acquisition through to development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Town Planning Application Management
- Negotiation of property legal agreements
- Attend Public Consultation, Planning Committee and Pre Application events
- RICS / RTPI Qualified or Similar
- Good understanding of the UK planning system - England, Wales & Scotland
- Full Driving License
If you believe that the above describes you, please get in touch with Tom Ogden at Oliver James Associates to find out more- firstname.lastname@example.org . or click apply. If successful, you will be contacted within 24 hours. Oliver James are engaged as an employment organisation with an exclusive partnership for this particular client