Senior Operational Risk Manager
To £80,000 + benefits
I am working with an exciting challenger bank in Kent who are seeking to speak to experienced Op Risk professionals to join their Risk division. This role will work closely with the Head of Ops Risk in order to mitigate and define risk events occurring within the organisation. This role would suit a candidate with strong stakeholder management and engagement experience who is looking to progress their career in a fast paced bank - offering leading exposure opportunities. You will provide input and direction into the ongoing development of the Bank's Operational Risk Management Framework and will engage proactively with Business functions to identify, assess and where applicable mitigate operational risks
- Proven Operational Risk Framework dev and implementation experience
- Financial services/insurance experience is key
- A knowledge of all of the key aspects of Operational Risk Management is essential
- Experience managing Op Risk Analysts is key
- An understanding of the approach and use of scenario modelling for assessing operational risks.
- A good appreciation of the range of alternative operational risk management approaches, their benefits and disadvantages
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ideally a qualification in Risk Management
My client is moving extremely quickly on all applications so get in touch ASAP for further details!