Senior Non-Life Pricing Actuary - Cologne
- Shape and influence the actuarial processes and framework for personal lines business, for both local and group wide practice.
- Develop and implement new methodologies and tools for non-life pricing, including research and value-analysis.
- Co-ordinate all research and development with international stakeholders and the wider group.
- At least 7 years' experience within an actuarial function. Extensive Non-Life Pricing experience (non-Motor) would be advantageous.
- University degree or equivalent in a mathematical subject, and a complete/in-process actuarial qualification (i.e. DAV, SAV, FIA).
- Competent user of R and/or SAS; and Excel/VBA. Experience with TW softwares such as Emblem are also preferable.
- A deep understanding of the newest trends in the insurance market, such as big data, analytics, machine learning algorithms and how such tools can be used to enhance pricing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent German and English
Pricing Actuary (Non-Qualified)
- Malaysia, Malaysia
- RM3500 - RM6000 per annum + Additional benefits
- 25 days ago
An established, Global Insurer with a presence in Malaysia is seeking to replace a key position in their Pricing Actuarial team. This position is a hands-on role and they are looking for an autonomous individual to take over, with the main responsibility to prepare the pricing database,... Read More
Senior Capital Actuary
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £100000 per annum + Significant benefits package
- 19 days ago
Senior Capital Actuary | Permanent | London | up to £100,000 I'm working exclusively with a client in the London who are searching for a Senior Capital Actuary to join them on a permanent basis due to consistent growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing monito... Read More
Senior Regional Product/Pricing Actuary
- Singapore, Singapore
- S$120000 - S$170000 per annum + bonus
- 24 days ago
This qualified actuary will engage in technical reinsurance pricing for life and health products as well as product development and driving strategic initiatives. Though regional in scope, the roles primary market will be Singapore and therefore actuarial pricing experience in this coun... Read More
Interim Defined Benefit Actuary - DB Pricing and Business Plan
- London, England
- 25 days ago
Interim Defined Benefit Actuary - DB Pricing and Business Plan Oliver James Associates are working with a leading London based Insurer who require several DB actuaries to support on an interim basis. The purpose of this contract role is to support the DB team on BAU delivery and other a... Read More