- Shape and influence the actuarial processes and framework for personal lines business, for both local and group wide practice.
- Develop and implement new methodologies and tools for non-life pricing, including research and value-analysis.
- Co-ordinate all research and development with international stakeholders and the wider group.
- At least 7 years' experience within an actuarial function. Extensive Non-Life Pricing experience (non-Motor) would be advantageous.
- University degree or equivalent in a mathematical subject, and a complete/in-process actuarial qualification (i.e. DAV, SAV, FIA).
- Competent user of R and/or SAS; and Excel/VBA. Experience with TW softwares such as Emblem are also preferable.
- A deep understanding of the newest trends in the insurance market, such as big data, analytics, machine learning algorithms and how such tools can be used to enhance pricing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent German and English