Senior Network Security Engineer
Senior Network Engineer (m/w) 100%
Location - Zurich
Due to rapid growth of a leading Financial Services company, who are undergoing a new Tech initiative, we are looking to support the expansion of the companies Network and Security team to support their Corporate Infrastructure teams. You will be part of a highly skilled and ambitious team to support the high demands of new technology introductions. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a team that can shape the future of a global multinational leader, then we look forward to your application.
- Provide security operations technical leadership to promote best practices across delivery units.
- Act as primary interface to delivery units to align and define working practice and workload within security operations.
- Lead the delivery of network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and other network hardware appliances.
- Supervise and develop a Service Desk Engineer
- Provide security operations input to the implementation of the maintenance programmes and audit said programmes
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Multiple years working experience in IT security combined with following technologies: network layer 2 and 3, firewalling (stateful, application, proxy)
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of common network protocols, packet formats and common DDoS attack types and security vulnerabilities
- Experience with Cloud technologies e.g. MS Azure
- Certifications in Cisco CCNP/CCIE Security Preferred.
- Understand WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, Frame Relay, DMVPN, WAAS and MPLS).
- SD-WAN (IWAN, Viptela) experience is desirable but not essential.
- English business proficiency in reading and writing, German is a plus
Network Security Engineer - London - 6 Month Contract
- City of London, London
- 5 days ago
Network Security Engineer - London or Bristol - 6 months I am currently recruiting for a Network Security Engineer on a contract basis to join our clients security team and work with Cisco Firepower. The role offers 1 day remote working and you can be based on either their London or Bri... Read More
Global Insurer - Senior Engineer, Application Security
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 20 days ago
A Global Insurer is urgently looking for a Senior Application Security Engineer to join their professional IT team. You will be able to work in different departments to further develop your career within the organization. Your Role Acting as Subject Matter Expert on application security... Read More
Information Security Officer
- Zürich, Switzerland
- 20 days ago
We are currently working with a leading financial services organisation based in Zurich who is looking for an Information Security Officer to join their growing security team and be at the forefront of information security. Responsibilities: Defining and maintaining up-to-date informati... Read More
Security Analyst - Central Manchester
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- 18 days ago
Security Analyst - Manchester City Centre - Contract My client requires a Security Analyst to join their rapidly expanding Security Operations team, on a 3 month contract with a view to extend. The role is based in Manchester City Centre and is a fantastic opportunity to join the busine... Read More