Network Security Engineer - Multinational Financial Services Organisation
London - Salary up to £65k
My client, a multinational FS business and one of the largest in their sector are looking to recruit a Security Engineer with specialist experience in Networks to join the Security Engineering office based in London.
The company is looking for someone with the experience to help deploy, manage and maintain the AWS Splunk Infrastructure alongside supporting the wider Engineering teams.
- Understand group needs regarding Network Security.
- Research and contribute to the selection of new technologies
- Help to implement new and existing technologies globally
- Work with third-parties to ensure toolsets are meeting their potential and remediate issues
- Ownership of incidents and alerts, chasing third-party suppliers and escalation where required
- Ability to manage own time and schedule to deliver the service
- Ability to support out of hours on-call service
- Support the assessment of security control operations across business lines and third-party suppliers
- Analysis of management information and delivery of onward reporting
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Experience managing Network Security projects
- Proven experience of deploying network security technologies
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure (firewalls, routing and switching etc.)
- Experience of Linux
- Good personal skills with the ability to engage with a variety of different people
- Ideally you would have some network and security certifications such as CCNP Security
This is a great opportunity to gain experience of implementing and managing new technologies in an international business with the support of a large Security team. There is an opportunity for progression and the chance to work alongside several highly experienced and knowledgeable Security professionals.
Please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.