My client, a leading Swiss Bank and is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join an expanding IT team to support the global migration project. As the Senior Network Engineer you will be working with a MPLS network operates at 10G and across several global data centres. You will be required to possess a industry recognised Cisco certification.
- Manage an MPLS networks.
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Proven practical expertise in designing, configuring and maintaining Cisco network equipment IOS/NX-OS
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Relevant degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering
- Industry-related experience as a Network Engineer
- Fluent German speaking and writing is a must
- Good knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Current Cisco CCNA or CCNP qualification
- Good knowledge of WAN technologies (MPLS)
- Proven experience of working with Cisco Nexus 5000, 7000 and 9000 Series switches and NX-OS.