Senior Risk Model Governance Manager
Brand new requirement on behalf of my global banking client in Central London who seek to speak to experienced model validation and governance professionals.
- This role will see you leading a team of model risk professionals and will play a key role in how my client drives its use of models.
- You'll offer support on the enhancement of model risk reporting and will offer model validation support across Credit, Stress Testing, IFRS9 and Market Risk models.
- With this having such a key role in my clients risk team - you will be responsible for chairing the model risk forum and will offer support to the Director of Risk Models.
- You will provide second line of defence oversight of the end to end model risk
- Leading the development of my clients model risk framework
- Extensive Model Risk Validation/Governance experience
- Sound analytical skills
- Experience managing teams of analysts
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and proven experience doing so
- Ideally experience in a large retail bank
This is a brand new requirement with interviews taking place next week. Get in touch with Luke Almond to discuss further.